1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Gaming Weekend?

Discussion in 'Multi Format Gaming' started by BazTardoUK, Nov 26, 2012.

1. lankz92

lankz92 Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Lots of SoT however progression has really slowed up in the mid 20's
    Its probly too much of a grind for most to reach pirate legend, they will need to change it if content is gated behind it down the line.

2. LastRytes

LastRytes Grammar Nazi 2016 Game Completionist

Back on the Division again. Smashing this game at the minute. Played a bit more of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which offers a good change of pace and setting.

3. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

Sea of Thieves for me, not played as much as wanted to past few days though as we have been decorating :/

4. xknikki91x

xknikki91x Always around

Not much bit of this and that

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Bit of Far Cry Friday night. Pub all day Saturday, London all day Sunday. Might get on this afternoon for a bit when I get back.

6. lankz92

Little bit of far cry. Not impressed with the coop, for a game that seems to push you towards it it seems a bit silly to disable the "guests" progress. Means i'll likely have to play through twice or one of us misses out.

7. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

That's a fucking pain alright.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Ficklered

Ficklered Best Intro

A large chunk of Farcry 5 on Sat, nowt on Sunday. Nearly finished the main questline, with still quite a few side missions to go. Still enjoying it so far.

9. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

So you mean if I joined someone for co-op, what we did wouldn’t count for me?

10. lankz92

Afaik no, your a guest in their world. You get a pop up saying story progression and trophies wont be saved. However i got trophies for some stuff so i assume its mission specific stuff.

You keep any loot you find and levels perk points etc, but any actual progress wont be saved for you i think.

11. BazTardoUK

Seems a bit odd. Maybe its in case you join someone much further on in the story and you do a mission you haven’t come across yet?

12. lankz92

Maybe, farcry 4 done something similar but you could do all the outpost and side stuff, not sure if any of that carries over here. Seems more like a drop in and help kind of thing.

13. BazTardoUK

Quite a bit of Yakuza Kiwami

14. xknikki91x

xknikki91x Always around

I picked up a copy of Destiny 2 on the PS4 used and have been playing it and rather enjoying it.

15. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Didn't get near a console all weekend bloody work and kids party's getting in the way of my gaming Time

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

16. Ficklered

Ficklered Best Intro

Finished the main story on Farcry 5, still a couple of side bits to do, other than that nowt.

17. lankz92

18. Nemesis_7T4

Nemesis_7T4 Game Night Host

FarCry5. Jacob is dead now along with John. Gonna head towards Faith after I’ve cleared a few more missions.

19. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

SoT again for me along with Friday the 13th

solidslug likes this.