1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Gaming Weekend?

Discussion in 'Multi Format Gaming' started by BazTardoUK, Nov 26, 2012.

1. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Being a bit nosey here, but why not. Each week why not let us know what games you played over the weekend. Did you intend to achieve something? Did you succeed? Or did you fail miserably? ;)

Anyway, I'll start.

My weekend was mostly spent on Black Ops 2. I rose to the challenge earlier last week to keep my impressive (for me) K/D ratio higher than our very own Pro Gamer (Djchristy), so I pushed and and got it up to 1.1, which I think is close to double his, so I'm safe for a while.

Also I decided to go for Prestige and fell 1 and half ranks short.

2. FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ Wastes loads of time on forum

i did no gaming over the weekend :(

3. LesTom1

LesTom1 Wastes loads of time on forum

I'm like Frankie, no gaming at all the weekend, in fact that's the 2nd weekend in a row where I achieved no gaming :miserable:

4. thedamnedunited

thedamnedunited Pro Gamer Staff Member Most likely to Rage Quit

As I was in the dog house, I didn't dare switch on my PS3.

I did pick up Black Ops Declassified though for the vita and did some of the time trial training thingy and then 3 levels of spec ops. Have to say, I was rather impressed with it !

I was planning to play FIFA clubs Sunday night but my father in law was round so didn't make it on.

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Think you all misunderstood what this thread was for. Should I start a new one for "Your NON Gaming Weekend"? :lol:

6. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

A quietish weekend owing to the fact I didn't get on at all on saturday night, due to excessive knackeredness. Played in the Hope/GOs/OAPs match last night and whilst I didn't do brilliantly, I wasn't dead last every match (although I was at least a couple of times - more practice needed) Good fun. Then I went on and did a couple of levels of campaign, including the first strike mission. Hmm, not sure about those, but then I hate RTSs.

7. FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ Wastes loads of time on forum

well then :p lol

8. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Didn't get any gaming in over the weekend :(

9. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

I needed to give you a head start so it made it more fun for me to kick your ass :)

As we all know when the "Pro Gamer Steam train" gets going theres know stopping it ;)

10. BazTardoUK

I forgot to mention that it turns out my K/D ratio on that awful MW3 turned out to be better than yours as well.

11. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!
    we will meet back here next week where that smile will be wiped off that Harry Potter head of your after me kicking you ass ;)

12. BazTardoUK

I look forward to it. Next week that is, not the ass kicking that will never happen ;)

13. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

You might have to eat them words baz "The Pro Gamer" is on a mission :D

14. SirStuie

SirStuie Always around

A bit of Blops everyday for much needed relaxation.

15. musiclynx

musiclynx Most dedicated Game Night host Game Night Host

Need for speed PS3 on Friday (on which I did slighty better than usual); Gran Turismo on Saturday (didn't go too well, but I blame Baz and his dodgy connection); and some NFS Vita and Battlefield on Sunday (neither went very well...).

16. DigitalTwisted

DigitalTwisted Wastes loads of time on forum

My gaming weekend was filled with Black Ops 2.

My goal for the weekend was to prestige again. I started friday night on Level 40. My intention was to do 5 levels a night (plus the prestige level) so that I could start tonight at Level 1 Prestige 2.

Didn't go to plan as I ended up going out on Saturday night, so didn't play any on saturday, however my endeavours on Friday night and Sunday made up for this a little bit, including a master stroke in the early hours of this morning by switching to Hardcore, which netted instant results, as I just found it so much better and went on a string of 24-3, 23-5 etc type scores, which meant by close of play this morning I was sitting at level 51, well on my way to 52.

So "should" prestige tonight, so not too far behind schedule.

I also wanted to get a bit more AC3 done and if possible start Hitman, but due to going out on Saturday that fell by the wayside. (Infact I didnt even get my Hitman download finished).

So the week ahead will be more Black Ops2, hopefully get AC3 finished or close to finished (story wise anyway) and try and get Hitman started at some point.

17. unkool6969

unkool6969 Always around

started out my weekend with some NFS friday night usual procession of bouncing from one side of track to the other consoled somewhat by trouncing carty in a few races finished about half three sat morning.saturday and sunday afternoons spent clearing up unfinished missions in borderlands(putting off the inevitable final push)saved at base of the stairs to heroes pass,too scared to poke my head over the top,wheres my trench spirit? nothing either night watching telly with SWMBO

18. ah crap bl2 really must play that as well..

adds to list of games really must continue playing

19. BazTardoUK

I need co-op on Borderlands 2 to get back in to it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. unkool6969

unkool6969 Always around

Im up for some co-op be good to get a full party together(hopes to be in TVHM by then)