1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Plat Are You Going For?

Discussion in 'Trophy Hunters Area' started by TalllPaul, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Liam_The_Zombie

Liam_The_Zombie Member

Don't laugh... I'm current playing Farming Simulator on Vita.. Yeah a very boring game but it's quite addictive haha. There's a gold trophy for pressing your horn 100 times haha! Can't believe it has a Platinum too.

2. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

lolololol

I mean, I won't laugh :p

Platinum eh, nice :D Next on the list I assume? :D

3. Liam_The_Zombie

Liam_The_Zombie Member

Haha yeah I'm gonna give it a go. The thing with me is I try and Plat too many at once haha. Working through Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider and Farming Simulator now. Hopefully I'll get at least one of the before Last Of Us comes out before I start that.

4. TalllPaul

Doing the same myself which in turn has stopped me playing games as much :S On Sly, Hitman, want to do TR, Zeroes Last Reward, and a few other PS+ titles.

5. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Got 100% on Thomas Was Alone shame there was no plat for it though but the trophies were fairly easy
    Might have to try Farming Simulator next :)

6. Liam_The_Zombie

Liam_The_Zombie Member

If you're patient enough Hitman is a pretty easy Plat with a hard play through. Just have to be extra careful when sneaking through places.

7. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

I have little or no patience and almost zero skill so a plat on Hitman is going to be a no-no, that reminds me need to finish Wonderbook for my next Plat :)

8. Liam_The_Zombie

Liam_The_Zombie Member

35 hours on Farming Simulator and I'm going insane over how extremely repetitive it is. It's so hard to get 10,000,000 in money. You buy a big field and it costs you nearly 500,000 and it takes you hours to get that much. Hopefully have it done by next weekend as I've got Metro Last Light to start, when I get it for me birthday!

9. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Aiming for the platinum on Lego Legends of Chima. Looks easy enough, just going to be time consuming. Don't think I've got that many left to get now, but they're the usual collect all the hidden stuff, and unlock all 60 characters :eek:

10. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I'm going for Rayman Origins on the Vita at the min really enjoying the game :)

11. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Good luck with that. To me the game gets stupidly hard later on and it stopped me playing.

12. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Don't say that I'm really enjoying it at the min and didn't think I would!!

13. BazTardoUK

I really enjoyed the game too, but the difficulty spike annoyed me. I'll have to try it again some time just to make sure it wasn't due to my gaming hatred I had at the time.

14. Liam_The_Zombie

Liam_The_Zombie Member

Currently working on Saints Row 3 (about 4 trophies left) and Lego LOTR on Vita. Trying to Plat them before I lose interest when GTAV comes out.

15. BazTardoUK

Seen as though I've just finally got in to Lego LOTR, I think I'll no doubt go for the plat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

16. DigitalTwisted

DigitalTwisted Wastes loads of time on forum

17. TalllPaul

18. FrankieADZ

FrankieADZ Wastes loads of time on forum

going for the Infamous Second Son platinum...got most of them now...just on my evil expert playthru. :)

19. jts mullered

jts mullered Regular

i'm after a loverly platinum skull nose ring from the great frog in carnaby street lol.if her in doors lets me.it's a bit pricey.lol.thats my skill limit.

20. Djchristy

I'm going for Lego-batman 3 as we speak :)

sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 :)