1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophy Buddy

Discussion in 'Trophy Hunters Area' started by MightyYogi, Apr 19, 2016.

1. MightyYogi

MightyYogi Member

Hey Everybody

So I have a few games now and a lot of them are just missing a few trophies. Mainly because of online trophies or they are just too difficult.

If anyone wants to hop on any of these games to get some trophies just drop me a message/FR and we can get cracking. I am no pro gamer but always happy to help out where I can.

Yogi

IMG_3063.JPG

2. B-I-K-E-R

B-I-K-E-R New Member

Hi Yogi.
    Are you still looking for help ? if so can you post up what help you require., as I am getting a crook neck trying to see your games.

But if my memory serves
    DESTINY = you are covered by the lads here.
    BF4 = you can do it all yourself, I did. but if you think you are stuck on something I still have it give me a yell.
    KILLZONE S.F = You can plat this by playing bots. the only thing you can't get by using bots is ammo supply, and that you need another player. give me a shout, 45 mins and we will have it done.
    COD GHOST = I take it you need the Extinction trophies ?, I still have that game. Give me a shout.

I could go on and on, but post up buddy what you need to do in each game, that way more dudes will be able to respond.

LastRytes likes this.
  3. JaySFnB

JaySFnB Most likely to pass out at a meetup 2016 Game Completionist

I missed this post 1st time around!
    I've still got Far Cry 4.
    Takes about 20 minutes to do the co-op trophies on that.
    I'm on the XBone more at the minute but send me a message when you won't to give it a go & I'll try & get on.
    (Sean may still have it too. He helped me with my co-op trophies on it)

B-I-K-E-R likes this.
  4. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

I think so. I'd need to reinstall it though

5. MightyYogi

MightyYogi Member

Thanks Guys.

Will have a look through and see what is still missing. Got my Far Cry ones done but probably want to crack on with a few other games. Will drop some FR's out to see when people are on