1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is ReddFour standing by

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ReddFour, Apr 2, 2019.

1. ReddFour

ReddFour New Member

Evening all.

Gaming - tick
    Oldie - tick

All started for me with a Vic 20 a long long time ago. Blue Meanies From Outer Space the first computer game I ever played. My favourite was the Amiga 500 though. Currently on Xbox and playing Division 2. I also have Anthem and Destiny 2 among others.

I steer clear of PvP these days though as I'm afraid this gamer isn't fully operational. To be fair I wasn't very good when I was younger either.

2. jts mullered

jts mullered Regular

Welcome to the madhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. LastRytes

LastRytes Grammar Nazi 2016 Game Completionist

Welcome Redd. Take a look around, pull up a chair and try to ignore the pungent aroma. That’s just @BazTardoUK’s chair. He’s incontinent you know!

Around here, we play those same games. Feel free to add me on Xbox - I’m LastRytes on there!

Do you use Discord by any chance?

Its a chat app that we use. If you download it from the relevant store, use this link - https://discord.gg/HvPw4W5 - to join our server.

4. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Welcome to the funhouse.

5. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Nice one.

Welcome. Feel free to throw some friends requests around and don't be afraid to just jump into chat with any of us (there will be one up most nights) - you don't need to wait to be asked, just dive in

6. ReddFour

ReddFour New Member

I do have discord even though I don't game on pc. I used to but I get little gaming time these days and found myself spending more time sorting out issues on it than actually playing.

I'll check out the discord link next time I'm at my pc. I could put it on my phone I guess.

I should point out that although I love co op games, I rarely get to use a microphone. The Xbox is in the spare room next to my 2 year old sons room and I only get on it after he's in bed. I have to be super quiet. If I woke him I'd never hear the end of it from the other half.

7. dodo12372

dodo12372 Best Hangouts moment Best Spouse Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most Abused Member 2016 Funniest Member 2016

Welcome redd nice to meet you if you see Me in party jump in

8. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Welcome mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Nukeyboy

Nukeyboy Most likely to Rage Quit

Welcome dude my GT on Xbox as it is on here!

10. nunkeymutts

nunkeymutts New Member

Hi! I’m only on PS4, so not likely to see you in game - but as a noob to this clan I can certainly recommend this lot as a friendly, laid back bunch of guys! That said, as a Vic 20 lad, you were a sworn enemy to me (a Zx Spectrum fanboy) - and as such we can never.. NEVER be friends ;)

(For the record - I later defected to C64, so clearly I have no principles and very poor judgment - so ignore all of the above)

11. ReddFour

ReddFour New Member

If it's any consolation I moved from Vic 20 to Spectrum 128 that came with Daley Thompson's Decathlon and many broken joysticks. The Vic 20 strictly speaking wasn't mine even though I was the only one that used it. My dad's company gave it to him to review for work purposes. He never really got round to it lol.

I then got an Amstrad 6128 that I saved up for. It took my what seemed an eternity to save up.

Then Amiga.

Then girls and drink took over.

12. nunkeymutts

nunkeymutts New Member

Lol. Girls and drink... it’s a tale as old as time.

13. Ficklered

Ficklered Best Intro

Hi Reddfour from a fellow Amiga lover, Still fondly remember my A1200 with 2 externals so I didn't need to disk swap for SWOS. Ahh, the rose tinted memories.

Mainly Xbox for me, un is the same as on here. PS4 tends to be used for charging my ecig and headphones... :/

See you around squire...

14. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Hi mate and welcome to site, no doubt I'll see you on Div 2

15. Officer_Cartman

Officer_Cartman Admin Staff Member Magpie Award Voted Best Admin By Members Voted Biggest Whinger 2016

welcome to the nuthouse
    feel free to throw a friends request out .
    div 2 and borderlands again

16. Hoovernaut

Hoovernaut Nicest Member 2016

'Lo and welcome, my Xbox GT is Hoovernaut68 feel free to chuck me FR, not on there much atm due to RL stuff and D2 on the PS4 but I'll be back back back at some point in the not too distant future, probably trying to catch up on Div2

LastRytes likes this.
  17. GiftedGimp

GiftedGimp Wastes loads of time on forum

A warm welcome buddy,
    I'm currently playing Anthem and working my way through the Borderlands games again ready for BL3.
    Feel free to drop Freinds requests and jump in party chat.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk