1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Vita TV can now remote play PS4 games

Discussion in 'PS Vita General' started by schatuk, May 16, 2014.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/16/ps-vita-tv-remote-play-ps4/

2. Frodo

Frodo Button Pusher 'DILLIGAF' Award Winner 2016

Nice move

Sent from somewhere near to your house

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

According to something else I read, the update will only be released in Japan.

I'm getting more and more tempted to import one, but this feature is pretty much all I'd use it for, so would be pissed off if the update wouldn't work here.

Sent from my Xperia Z Tablet using Tapatalk

4. Frodo

Frodo Button Pusher 'DILLIGAF' Award Winner 2016

Probably won't. Sony for some reason have region locked it

Sent from somewhere near to your house

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

They've region locked the cartridges. As in it won't read our Vita cartridges.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

6. BazTardoUK

It does, but in a way they shouldn't have to point it out really. That's what made me think I wouldn't be able to update here.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk