1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tera F2P MMO Out Today

Discussion in 'RPG's' started by BazTardoUK, Apr 3, 2018.

1. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Looks good this. No harm in giving it a shot for free.

2. Blue__1981

Blue__1981 Best FPS Player

No arm? :D I still haven't started elder Scrolls online yet

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

I started making a character on Elder Scrolls

4. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Say hi to Uber-grind!

Not a bad game but seriously grindy

5. BazTardoUK

Top Poster Of Month

That how they hope to get money out of people? I was watching the video wondering what would make people buy the points.

6. Ficklered

Ficklered Best Intro

The cost of some of the dlc/pack things for this is astronomical. Put me off even as ftp as basic title.

7. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

Know a few playing the PVE side to this and have said it is good a bit like WoW might have to install it to check it out

8. BazTardoUK

Top Poster Of Month

Think it could be a good game but it does look and play like an old game, and that spoilt it for me.

9. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

I tried it not for me, I love WoW so was hoping I would like this but nah not at all :/

10. lankz92

lankz92 Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Its a shame WoW never got a console release. I dabbled a bit when i first got my pc but only played to the mid 20's enjoyed it but knowing nobody else playing really was what probly kept me off, that and i just couldnt bring myself to pay the sub lol.

Ffxiv on the other hand i stuck with for a good bit. I may resub and finish the base game, only a few hours off but again the issue i had was not enough new players ment i was waiting up to an hour to do dungeons near the end.

11. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

Few of us play Wow and I find it really addictive,was hoping this one would have done the same but dunno what it is just didn't feel right for me, know others who are loving it though, I am also trying not to get into many more games at moment, as a few I play have incoming expansions/updates so trying to split time between them all lol