1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Price Drops In PlayStation Store

Discussion in 'Multi Format Gaming' started by gamingoldies admin, Apr 17, 2012.

1. gamingoldies admin

gamingoldies admin Its really Cartie Staff Member

We have some more price dropped PSP games for your enjoyment. The prices will vary from title to title, but you’ll be sure to find some as little as €7.99/£6.99/AUD $11.95! With the release of the PlayStation Vita, we’re delighted gamers are enjoying our new entry to portable consoles but we also know a lot [...]

More...

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

There's some good deals in there.

Both God of War games £6.99 each. Would be nice to know how good these look on Vita.

Gran Turismo for £6.99 is worth it. I bought it for £16 not long since.

Tempted by Resistance but I suspect they've not changed it to support extra stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sileter

sileter Regular

only got £3.50 on my psn wallet atm, plusonly got a 1gb card so hard to find games that fit xD, got modnation for it but mem card is just too small xD