1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Vita system software update 3.30 goes live tomorrow

Discussion in 'PS Vita General' started by schatuk, Oct 1, 2014.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/01/themes-come-ps-vita-tomorrow-system-software-update-3-30/

2. Frodo

Frodo Button Pusher 'DILLIGAF' Award Winner 2016

Nice update... have my vita here so will be updating

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

4. LesTom1

LesTom1 Wastes loads of time on forum

It is indeed a nice update for the Vita and one I'll make use of, but when does the 2.0 update for the PS4 arrive?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Who knows.

6. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

There's a strong rumour that it will be mid November to coincide with remote play coming to the new (and maybe existing) Xperia phones.

Don't know if this is just people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but it sounds a little plausible.