1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Vita is getting action-themed bundle in June

Discussion in 'PS Vita General' started by schatuk, May 30, 2014.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/30/ps-vita-is-getting-action-themed-bundle-in-june/

Good bundle!

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I'm on the lookout for a new Vita at the moment and there's a few good bundles out. Will try to hold off (try being the optimum word) for this to see what it does with the prices. Can get good bundles at the minute for around £150

3. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Why do you need a new vita?

sent from my Xperia Z1

4. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Best mega pack yet will definitely be picking this up :)

sent from my Xperia Z1

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

As I said a while back, I'd like one I can keep in the office lol

I just never take my Vita to work with me. Mostly because I always think I won't have time to use it, but also because I'm too lazy to pack it away and take it. However, there's often times where I could have an half hour gaming session, so would be much easier if there was one in my drawer.

Also, I need a new memory card, so when you deduct the cost of an 8gb one, that makes a new Vita £125 now, which is pretty good.

Sent from my Xperia Z Tablet using Tapatalk

6. Kappisun

Kappisun Always around

Would those 5 games fit on an 8gb card?

7. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

I understand now :)

sent from my Xperia Z1

8. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

I'd say they would 2 of them are psp games!!

sent from my Xperia Z1

9. BazTardoUK

Yes probably.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

10. Kappisun

Kappisun Always around

If it introduces more folk to vita then excellent. I love mine

Djchristy likes this.
  11. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Umm, no they aren't.

Chains of Olympus, yes, the other 4 no.

Sent from my HTC One X+

12. BazTardoUK

Killzone Liberation is a PSP game is it not?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

13. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

Yes it is!!

sent from my Xperia Z1

14. schatuk

My bad, I was thinking of Mercenary.

As you were

15. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

Lol its ok mate easy mistake to make :)

sent from my Xperia Z1

16. BazTardoUK

Think a lot of people have done that too which is why they think it's a brilliant deal.

Sent from my Xperia Z Tablet using Tapatalk

17. BazTardoUK

Another post I've just realised was deleted the other day:

I cracked at the weekend and decided to treat myself to a new Vita slim with loads of Lego games bundled in. I am very impressed with it, including the much talked about screen, which personally I prefer at the moment. It is brighter with more natural, less in your face colours, which makes Borderlands 2 look a lot better.

My controller grip turned up for it on Monday, and after temporarily using the fat one, which fit quite well considering, I've noticed it's much easier to hold. It has a battery in it that you can charge, to help play for much longer. Also unlike the last one you can charge whilst playing, without the need to remove the grip.

So now I have my old Vita at work and it's come in handy a few times already this week. All I have to do is remember to save my game progress to the cloud after each session.

18. musiclynx

musiclynx Most dedicated Game Night host Game Night Host

You bought a second PORTABLE console to avoid having to carry one to work....? I've seen some lazy bastards in my life, but you must be their king ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk