1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation TV: Release date, price and full list of compatible games

Discussion in 'PS Vita General' started by schatuk, Sep 22, 2014.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...ease-date-price-full-list-compatible-games-2/

2. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

I was gonna post the full list, but its fecking massive and would take about 12 posts and a long-ass time.

So I won't. Follow the link in the OP to the blog post brah!

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Not too sure I need this now with Remote Play on tablet and phone coming up.

No doubt still end up getting it for the odd chance I can go on one of other TV's

4. sec71

sec71 Most profane language Most likely to Rage Quit Voted Angriest member 2016

SONY Fanboyism taken to the extreme methinks :D

Sent from the back of beyond

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

And an idiot who just loves every bit of tech he can afford.

6. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Your getting the Z3 compact tablet then?

sent from my Xperia Z1

7. BazTardoUK

Oh definitely.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

8. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Nice it looks good :)

sent from my Xperia Z1

9. BazTardoUK

I have the Xperia Z tablet now which is superb. It's 10" and doesn't get used by me that much, partly due to size but mostly because the kids are always watching YouTube on it.

10. SilentShadow777

SilentShadow777 Always around

Sony PlayStation TV (PS4) by Sony £85

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk