1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation TV gets $20-$40 price cut in U.S.

Discussion in 'PS Vita General' started by schatuk, Jan 8, 2015.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/08/playstation-tv-price-cut-us/

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Hope we get that kind of price drop here.

Sent from my Xperia Z3 tablet using Tapatalk

3. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Typical they do this just two days after i got one :(

4. Gryste

Gryste Wastes loads of time on forum

Take it back say the wifi doesn't work. Not far from the truth from what I have heard.

5. thedamnedunited

thedamnedunited Pro Gamer Staff Member Most likely to Rage Quit

True - mine was a pile of crap. Sent back to Amazon

6. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Mine is working good only had one disconnection in the 2 night's I've used it.
    That said i had to look up ways to switch it from searching for the WiFi as it really is crap on it.
    Now i have it wired it's working great i started off by playing something not to hard on graphics with lego-batman 3 and it worked great.

Then i went on and tried driveclub it was decent but i felt it took along time to get the speed up in my car so it's not ideal for a racing game.

Then i moved onto battlefield 4 where i was very surprised how well it played and really enjoyed it.

Now with all the above I've been playing the campaign's as I'm fully aware of people having problems trying to play there game's online with ps tv.
    But for me that's not a problem as i wanted one of these purely to play single player side of my game's up in the bedroom so herself doesn't feel like she's going to bed on her own and i get to play playstation in peace #WinWin :)

7. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Obviously lol

Blue__1981 and Djchristy like this.
  8. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

Your quick I'll give you that baz lol ;)

9. BazTardoUK

Thats what mrs says

Djchristy likes this.