1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onrush Release Date Set As June 5th

Discussion in 'Racing' started by TalllPaul, Jan 31, 2018.

1. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Paul Rustchynsky has confirmed that the arcade racer Onrush, which is in development at Codemasters, will be releasing on June 5th for PS4 and Xbox One. The game was announced at Paris Games Week in late October, with confirmation that former Evolution staff members were working on the game. At the time of the original announcement Tuffcub exclaimed that Onrush is basically Motorstorm for PS4.

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

That looks mental. Motorstorm is back.

3. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Loved Motorstorm so will definitely be picking this up

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart Member

Will certainly be trying this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Check out the latest video for our brand new title ONRUSH! We heard you all ask for POV footage after our last trailer - and here it is. Narrated by Game Director Paul Rustchynsky, take a look at how the Stampede trailer sequence was put together from one of the chase-cam perspectives available in the game.

6. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Looking forward to the laughs online with this.

GiftedGimp likes this.
  7. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

That looks amazing in that trailer can't wait

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. GiftedGimp

GiftedGimp Wastes loads of time on forum

Tried the final beta and really enjoyed the Objective based multiplayer Burnout/Motorstom hybrid gameplay. Enjoyed it so much I pre-ordered, which is a first for a while.

The Full game is way better, than the beta... Extremely smooth very hectic and a bit of strategy as the full compliment of vehicles all seem to have varying strengths and weakness based on the game mode your playing at the time.

It's not often I push a game to people but really recommend people picking up OnRush what ever platform you play on.... Especially to those who lived the old closed circuit Burnout games and/or Motorstorm.

9. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart Member

Gave in and downloaded this today - can't resist a bit of an arcade/casual racer :)

10. BazTardoUK

Top Poster Of Month

Ended up getting this yesterday. Due to my temporary slow download speeds though it wasn’t ready to play. Could be Friday before I get chance.

11. GiftedGimp

12. GiftedGimp

Nice one.
    Make sure you do the 1st couple is series of events in Superstars mode, either Solo or Co-op.
    Reason being it often restricts vehicles you can use and highlights the vehicles differing strengths and weaknesses depending on the event type plus earns you unlocks, LootBoxes (there there but not to buy with real money and if they ever are in the future it's pure cosmetic) and credits.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  13. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart Member

Absolutely loving this (the little I've played), BUT, I'm getting frequent network disconnect errors which is making it difficult to finish online events :mad: Anyone else having issues??

14. GiftedGimp

No problems like like that.
    had a couple of times yesterday on initial load up saying it was offline and progress can't be made in offline mode. But then pressed Y on the main menu and it connected straight away.
    (On Xbox)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  15. BazTardoUK

Top Poster Of Month

Had 3 races last night and was very impressed. This is Motorstorm but without worrying about what position you’re in. Crash, jump, boost your way round the track to earn points for your team. Brilliant idea.

16. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart Member

Mine is working fine again now. Think it's superb. No grind to get decent equipment, no pressure to win a race just straight up fun

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Djchristy and GiftedGimp like this.
  17. GiftedGimp

Anyone up for this tonight (xbox), either Co-op superstars or quick play mp.
    Theres custom too, not sure how it it's 6 players vs bots or if you can go the full 12 players.
    there's no public/private game toggle either.

18. BazTardoUK

Top Poster Of Month

Think a couple of us are planning on getting on it at some point tonight.

19. GiftedGimp

Cool. I'll be on.

20. WhiteHartMart

WhiteHartMart Member

Will try to get on a bit later also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk