1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Problems / Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions / Teamspeak' started by officer_Cartman, Apr 6, 2012.

1. media section has been disabled until i can come up with a fix..
    it started happening when forum went to version 4.2 so its kinds hard to isolate
    ill let you know when it comes back online

2. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

The BF3 thing added to the tabs has altered the search text input look when viewing via the iPad. Can't post a pic to show you via the forum but I'll post it on twitter for you to look at.

3. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Yup. The text input box overlaps the border of the gallery button

4. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

yeah its also doing it via pc and google chrome

5. have altered a couple of settings and took off some tabs whilst i recode them a little differently
    should be ok now i hope

6. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Cartie, is there any way to exclude the private room from the twitter auto-thread-post script? I just posted in there and the next thing I know its on twitter - not ideal

7. gamingoldies admin

gamingoldies admin Its really Cartie Staff Member

working on it ...something ive noticed but its either all or nothing at moment...but nearly there i hope

8. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Like the new logos for the game nights

9. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Cheers TP, hope it helps people know exactly what's on when.

10. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

Yep the new game night banner thingy looks very good, well done on that one.

11. sec71

sec71 Most profane language Most likely to Rage Quit Voted Angriest member 2016

As of yesterday I'm unable to upload any photos to the forum I'm not sure if its the iOS app or device. I've checked my permissions on my phone and everything is as it should be. Any help would be appreciated

12. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Do you attach pictures?

13. sec71

sec71 Most profane language Most likely to Rage Quit Voted Angriest member 2016

It seems to have sorted itself out now! It was telling me that "I may not have permission to upload photos from this system" but seems ok now:)

Attached Files: