1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport Playstation 4 Console Revealed

Discussion in 'Playstation 4' started by TalllPaul, Aug 22, 2017.

1. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Today I’m thrilled to announce that a limited edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console will release across UK, Europe and Australasia from 18th October* to coincide with the release of the latest entry in Polyphony Digital’s celebrated racing series.

As you can see from the above, the small, slim and light 1 terabyte unit will feature an exclusive Gran Turismo Sport silver faceplate, emblazoned with the logo and a fully-customised silver DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller with the Gran Turismo Sport logo on the touchpad.

The limited edition console comes with a Day 1 edition of the game which provides access to $250,000 in-game credits, livery sticker packs, a chrome racing helmet and 60 PS4 avatars.

We will also have a standalone Limited Edition DUALSHOCK 4, as well as a version that’s bundled with a standard copy of the game*.

That’s not all though – we have more bundles available to suit every player which all come with a standard copy of Gran Turismo Sport on Blu-ray disc*:

• Jet Black PS4 1 TB edition
    • Jet Black PS4 500GB edition
    • Jet Black PS4 1TB + extra Jet Black DUALSHOCK 4 edition
    • Jet Black PS4 Pro edition
    *Check local retailers for further details regarding price and stock availability

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Looks alright but not for me.

3. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Thats the big announcement
    Hmmmm actually quite like the new design , joypad looks cheap though

4. Reidzer 1314

Reidzer 1314 Reidzer N7 2016 Game Completionist

Meh. Not something for myself.

5. Nukeyboy

Nukeyboy Most likely to Rage Quit

I like it but probably wouldn't ever get a game themed console