1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Challenge Us

Discussion in 'Challenge Us' started by BazTardoUK, Apr 8, 2012.

1. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Although we aren't a clan and don't take gaming too seriously, we are happy to take on and be beat be any other clans / communities.

So if you would like to take us on, at any game, then feel free to start a new thread up with all the details.

This goes for us taking on others as well. Start a thread, get some interest and let's go lose ;)

2. Skye

Skye Bublé Hater

you got some good players in your community/clan, and if them players were to start working together as a team I reckon you would do very well in clan matches etc.

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

You're probably right. If we put the right players in to clan matches, we could definitely have a good go.

4. Knibbler

Knibbler Regular

I think our main issue with being a 'clan' is, especially in my case, i've been in clans previous and even during random game nights where we have no competition.. it's still too serious. I feel that the competitive side of being a clan completely overshadows and eventually drowns out the fun side of things.

5. BazTardoUK

I agree Knibbler, I've been in clans as well and didn't like the seriousness at all. I'm not the best at gaming, but don't expect all my team mates to be telling me that as well!

6. Knibbler

Knibbler Regular

Exactly, and then when your not as good as others it gets to the point where you put your name down to take part, but never called up to the team.