1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoPE v GOs GT5

Discussion in 'Challenge Us' started by HoPE - ELFY, Apr 3, 2012.

1. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

Hello lads not sure where to pst this but I'll post it where I said hello from the start :)

I was wondering would you guys be up for a GT5 event in a few weeks? I know we play Call of Duty quite a lot but I was wanting a change and something that we haven't done together.

Obvs I've come to you guys first before posting it to the ladies across the pond. Would be great to try something different.

Let me know. :D

2. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Re: Hello from a girl gamer

But girls can't drive oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Just kidding lol I would be up for it :D

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Re: Hello from a girl gamer

We play GT5 every Saturday night, so I'm sure many of us would be up for this. You never know, we might even win, what with women and driving :lol:

If Saturday doesn't suit, let us know what would be better and we will organise something.

4. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

Girls can't drive, hmmm we'll soon see about that.

Righto, I'll go post up on the forum and get back with you - I guess you lot will be drinking what with it ben your drink and drive night, right?

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I don't need much excuse to drink :lol:

6. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

Hehehe same :D

7. musiclynx

musiclynx Most dedicated Game Night host Game Night Host

This sounds like fun! :cool:

Maybe we could also make teams for example in karts or something like that.
    At least on GT5 I stand a chance of not being humiliated as in the CoD games :lol:

8. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

We should be colour co ordinated aswell :D

9. BazTardoUK

Of course. We'd have to be in pink to keep Heat happy :lol:

10. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

Oh me and DJ could always try our blocking tactics again if we look like losing badly :) :twisted:

11. BazTardoUK

Knowing how good you were at it, you'd probably take out the wrong people ;)

12. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

TEAM KARTING FTW!!!!
    Bring it on Ladies

13. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Pink all the way
    Anyway a few quick ideas : best of 5 rounds top 6 scoring points eg 1st =10 pts 2nd =6 pts etc
    New track each round can keep it all karts or a different car each track, though the ladies will probably want something like a Fiesta or a Micra j/k :)
    Max of 8 per team as the lobby is 16 max

14. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

So far we have noone down for this event - It's a little early to say but I'll keep trying.

15. BazTardoUK

There's no rush. We have 3 weeks left on our Championship so we could always aim for when that's finished.

Failing that, just join in our chaos anyway.

16. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Lol we will have to practice for this :D

17. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

Awesome Baz - Are you still driving on a Saturday night? I'll come join you this weekend if us ladies have nothing planned.

Oh PS - Our site forum has been taken down so don't post anything on there as it's not there haha. We're working on our forum and trying to get it up and running again. Thanks

18. BazTardoUK

Yep we race every Saturday from 9pm until early hours, do join us whenever you fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. HoPE - ELFY

HoPE - ELFY Member

Brilliant - I'll show my face for sure.

Is the 28th April ok for you lads?

PS - Our sites back up and running.

20. BazTardoUK

28th April will be perfect, that's the week after our Championship finishes by my calculations.