1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT5 GamingOldies v Old N Rubbish

Discussion in 'Challenge Us' started by Kail1967, Apr 5, 2012.

1. MarcG84

MarcG84 Regular

Count me in for this. There should be at least one clean driver involved in this event lol

2. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

I agree, this should be one of the two cars we choose due to us all driving them in the championships races. Comms, again if the ingame comms are working fine then maybe as schatuk says we should use them instead of TS. Probably far easier than persuading everyone on O&R to download and use TS.

As for tracks, I ain't got a clue what tracks to race on as I can't remember the names of most of em.

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

We forgot to try out some others on Saturday night. There was a close second choice for the Championship when we trialled them, can anyone remember what it was?

4. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Wasn't it the Focus rally car? Or was it a GT-R?

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Focus rally car was disqualified due to not being able to change colour.

Could have been GT-R

6. Weeping-Assassin

Weeping-Assassin New Member

7. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

Just been asked by the GT5 mod on O&R if we still want to do this. If so need to give him an idea for a date and also our cars and tracks selection.

8. BazTardoUK

I'm still up for this. Any date that suits them really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

I'd be up for this no problem :)

10. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

you do know the idea is to win and not attempt to block the other drivers:flame:

11. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Lol heat don't worry i can drive when i have to :p