1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Sport | Championship Nights | Saturdays 9.30pm

Discussion in 'Game Nights' started by BazTardoUK, Oct 16, 2017.

1. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

GT_04.jpg

So just like with Project Cars 2, the plan is to have one off Championships each Saturday we play this game. Winner announced at the end of each night, so perfect for those that can only make it now and again.

Whether these will be every week, or rotated with Project Cars 2 will be down to numbers. I'm happy to run whichever looks like it will have more on each week.

So this Saturday, join us to test out some cars and tracks that we can then use in the first Championship the following week.

2. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Would be a good idea to test it during the week as well, mainly to see if there are any problems, GTs track record when a new game comes out isn't great lol

Will try and test Wednesday night to see what the lobbies are like

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I'm hoping to get on through the week, and maybe Friday night.

4. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

I will make it when I can.

5. Blue__1981

Blue__1981 Best FPS Player

I will be on this week but away next

6. BazTardoUK

If we manage to get on Friday and work cars and tracks out, I don't mind doing first Championship on Saturday.

7. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Shall we crack open the good old boost on or off debate?

8. BazTardoUK

We will start with it off and hopefully it will stay off.

NumptyNed likes this.
  9. musiclynx

musiclynx Most dedicated Game Night host Game Night Host

The € 19 offer in my local store was still valid so ordered it after all. Might not be able to pick it up until Thursday because of work but should have it for the weekend. So that was a great value for trading in the original PCars + Diablo III :cool:

BazTardoUK likes this.
  10. BazTardoUK

That was a brilliant deal. If we get anything like that over here, it's normally fairly new games you have to trade in.

11. musiclynx

musiclynx Most dedicated Game Night host Game Night Host

Trade in value here is usually far worse than yours so this was a very pleasant surprise.

12. lankz92

lankz92 Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Cant make saturdays most of the time. Its what puts me off getting racers. Im getting this but tbh i doubt i'll make much saturdays if any.

13. BazTardoUK

I enjoy racing games on Friday nights too, hence Forza over last few weeks, so don't mind doing this every now and again on a Friday too.

14. NumptyNed

NumptyNed Ayrton Senna Award

I might make an appearance now and again on a Saturday. :whistling:

zoglug and musiclynx like this.
  15. BazTardoUK

Just keep using your wheel and hopefully it's competitive like PC2

NumptyNed likes this.
  16. Pagey81

Pagey81 Always around

I will happily join when I can, probably won’t be the Saturdays Leicester are at home as I will have been on the beer all day.

At least you all won’t finish last with me playing :)

17. EzyRambo

EzyRambo Wastes loads of time on forum

Well after tonight my conclusion as mainly an online only game, fooking disaster in some respects.

No private lobbies and no game chat? WTF! Who makes an online game and chooses to leave out game chat.

Lots of lag that wasn’t present in the Daily online races. Takes forever to pick a car that everyone has to be able to enter the race, maybe improve if people do the challenges and buy a car in each class.

Not the greatest amount of tracks mind.

Gameplay wise, it’s superb. Visually the best so far.

Just odd that after all the years in development, they screw up the main core.

Let’s not worry, GT7 is due for release.........................

........in 2047

18. BazTardoUK

Very unimpressed last night. Seemed to spend more time trying to find cars everyone owned, so we could race, which stopped us getting to try out more tracks. I don't know most of them, so be nice to have a go at them.

For this to work tonight, people need to try and earn money today to buy a car in each GR class and the top tier of N, say 700 upwards. Not sure on the costs, but I bought a GR.3 last night for 430K so I only have just over 500K left to get more.

19. BazTardoUK

I've just been through all the car manufacturers to find some cars to buy. Looks like we're pushing it to go beyond N700 as prices are ridiculous, so buy one or two from each of the following;

N500 Citroen GT - 300,000
    N500 Porsche 911 GT3 - 253,000
    N500 Merc AMG GT S - 184,000
    N500 Chevrolet Camaro - 35,000

N600 Nissan GT-R - 94,770
    N600 Honda NSX - 200,000
    N600 Jaguar F-Type - 128,600
    N600 MCLaren MP4 - 225,000
    N600 Merc SLS AMG - 197,620
    N600 Ferrari 458 Italia - 283,000
    N600 Lamborghini Haracan - 297,000
    N600 Dodge Viper - 123,000