1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID is back

Discussion in 'Racing' started by TalllPaul, May 21, 2019.

1. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Be keeping an eye on this.

3. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Really liked the last game so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Outstanding Contribution to GOs

Codemasters® has released a new gameplay video for the upcoming, highly anticipated racing game GRID® releasing October 11th on PlayStation®4, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam).

This latest GRID gameplay footage showcases the brand-new Havana street circuit. As the cars race, they pursue the legendary driver Fernando Alonso across the lanes of this new track.

Game Director Chris Smith and Community Manager Chris Groves take you through the new footage, outlining some of the key features in GRID, such as available circuits and the Teammates, Rivals and Nemesis systems. Using the livery of his FA Racing team, the video captures the chase as the Codemasters team hunts down Fernando Alonso: GRID’s Race Consultant, who is also an AI opponent in the game. Get a glimpse of the intense, unpredictable action you’ll experience in every race in GRID.

5. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Really liking the look of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Think I'll be picking this up. Based on how it looks to handle, this could make me get the wheel out for first time in a while.

Djchristy likes this.
  7. Djchristy

Top Poster Of Month

Might actually pick this up for the Xbox trying to spread the love around on my gaming consoles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk