1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Activity & Community Growth

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions / Teamspeak' started by zoglug, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

You should join us on Wednesdays

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Pagey81

Pagey81 Always around

For me I appear to have just lost the love for gaming, I turned my consoles on at the weekend to update them but apart from a game of FIFA with my son I have not played on my consoles since the start of December.

I have just got to the stage where nothing seems to hold my attention, I will play a game for a few hours and then turn it off and have no desire to go back to it, its a shame because I find gaming relaxing and made some good friends here. I have also become more active after work and have started to go running so not really had a desire to game.

Hopefully the mojo will return and defo up for us all having a game night soon.

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I’ve had the same since taking up mountain biking. My gaming appetite is coming back now though, some 4 months later. But saying that, I still managed a few hours or so a week, so didn’t totally go away from it like you have.

Hope you get the mojo back soon.

thedamnedunited likes this.
  4. EzyRambo

EzyRambo Wastes loads of time on forum

I feel like that sometimes. I’ve hardly bought any games during the past 12 months. Really been enjoying Cod on a Wednesday lately mind.

thedamnedunited and Djchristy like this.
  5. JaySFnB

JaySFnB Most likely to pass out at a meetup 2016 Game Completionist

I cba with gaming at the minute.
    I pick up the controller, on for 10 minutes & then I'm bored.
    Same with a lot of stuff at the minute though.
    Not much is holding my attention.

thedamnedunited likes this.
  6. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Getting old lad

7. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Out of interest what games are you playing or not playing going by your comment?
    Maybe you need to try something a little different to peak your interest again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk