1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elder Scrolls Online Summerset

Discussion in 'Multi Format Gaming' started by UKCowboy74, Jun 9, 2018.

1. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Always around

Has anyone picked up and Played Summerset yet was thinking of picking up the Upgrade and giving ESO another chance but after some advice first

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I’ve got it but not started much of the main game yet (on Xbox at least, did a fair bit on PS4).

I know @solidslug has been playing it this week.

3. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Always around

If I do pick it up it will be on Xbox as I hardly use the PS4 these days (Will be jumping on to play Detroit) I have ESO on both but didn't play much of it at all on either when it first came out

4. Blue__1981

Blue__1981 Best FPS Player

I started it last week but with the destiny 2 event I haven't got back on this week

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

I just had a little go. Did they upgrade the whole game? Don't remember it looking as good, and colourful originally.

solidslug likes this.
  6. solidslug

solidslug 2016 Game Completionist

Yeah I been playing it last few months. I'm still on base game quest line. I have the guild setup so just let me know when you guys are on and I'll add u

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Always around

Is that on Playstation or Xbox?

8. solidslug

solidslug 2016 Game Completionist

Xbox

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Always around

Ok I'll be Setting up my Character and Starting Fresh Tomorrow I'm going to go with a Sorcerer but can't decide between Breton (for the Spell Resistance and Reduced Magicka cost) or High Elf (for the Extra Shock Damage and Increased Magicka Recovery)

solidslug likes this.