1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming to Gamepass in July

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by Kail1967, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Kail1967

Kail1967 Most likely to Rage Quit

[​IMG]

New additions to gamepass coming in July.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – July 11
    Enjoy Warhammer Vermintide: 2, the action-packed sequel to Warhammer: Vermintide, the same day as its global release right here on Xbox Game Pass. Fight for survival together with your friends in this intense and challenging 4-player co-op game set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe. Experience brutal and groundbreaking melee combat against the new Chaos army, personalize your experience with 15 new careers, a revamped loot and progression system, brand-new weapons, and more. Up the stakes and challenge yourself with the Heroic Deeds system, designed to push the boundaries of battle and grant players the chance to receive even greater rewards. Only with true skill and teamplay that you and your friends may persevere against the endless tides of bloodthirsty enemies.

DiRT 4 – July 1
    Get behind the wheel of the most powerful and demanding off-road vehicles ever made and take on some of the world’s most challenging roads in DiRT 4. As the official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship, DiRT 4 also showcases the world’s fastest growing motorsport as you drive incredible 600bhp Supercars, which do 0-60mph in just 1.9 seconds around four officially licensed circuits. Featuring rally, rallycross, and land rush, DiRT 4 challenges you to be fearless as you push yourself and your car beyond the limit. With Your Stage, the rally stage creation tool, you’ll have access to millions of unique stages at the touch of a button. You can then take on these stages in a wide selection of rally cars from the past and present and then challenge your friends online.

Zombie Army Trilogy – July 1
    Ever wondered what a putrid Nazi Zombie looks like from the inside? No? Well, we don’t blame you really, but the folks that brought you Sniper Elite 4 have you covered anyway! Zombie Army Trilogy brings gut-wrenching third-person horror and their trademark X-ray kill camera in a battle to save World War II Europe from the undead. Play solo or in online co-op for two to four players. Battle across 15 levels, three campaigns, and one giant, demonic Fuhrer. Take. Him. Down!

Bomber Crew – July 10
    Bomber Crew is a strategy simulation game where you control every aspect of a World War II bomber, ranging from tagging enemy fighters, managing your o2 supply, ensuring your weapons have ammo and naturally marking your target to achieve your objective. After choosing your crew, painting your Bomber in your own chosen colors and putting some sweet art on the nose, you’ll be taking to the dangerous skies in high-risk expeditions where danger can come from anywhere. Flak guns, enemy fighters, low oxygen and even bad weather will be trying to halt you completing your tasks.

Abzu – July 1
    If you haven’t explored Abzu’s vibrant undersea world, July is the time to dive in. With hundreds of undersea species and thousands of shoals of fish that respond to you and each other, you’ll lose yourself in a serene world of story and adventure. Though the adventure follows a linear path, you’re free to explore areas at your own pace to discover hidden details or ride creatures like orcas and manta rays as they glide effortlessly through the crystal blue water. And when are ready to truly immerse yourself, pause to meditate and experience the undersea world from the perspective of the creatures that call the world of Abzu their home.

Shadow Complex Remastered – July 1
    Conquer a mysterious and challenging game world with over 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat in Shadow Complex Remastered. Overcome obstacles, discover game-altering power-ups, and defeat legions of enemies in this fresh take on classic side-scrolling design. The remastered version of Shadow Complex includes graphical enhancements, additional achievements and Master Challenges, as well as all-new dynamic melee take-downs.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – July 1
    Return to one of the most celebrated RPGs of all time. From the award-winning team at Bethesda Game Studios, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion features a richly detailed and vibrant game world. Featuring radiant A.I., first-person melee combat and spellcasting, and a completely open world to explore, Oblivion introduced open-world RPGs to a generation of players. With the empire ready to crumble, the gates to Oblivion have opened and demons now march upon the land. In the shadow of evil, a hero will rise from the ashes of a fallen empire.

Fallout 3 – July 1
    Set more than 200 years following a nuclear war, create any kind of character you want using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system and emerge from Vault 101 into the Capital Wasteland. Discover an expansive world, unique combat, shockingly realistic visuals, tons of player choice, and an incredible cast of dynamic characters. In the fight for survival against radiation and Super Mutants, every minute counts.

Human Fall Flat – July 1
    Join Bob in a hilarious, strange, and out-of-this-world puzzle style game in Human Fall Flat. Embrace the laws of physics to create your own fantastical surreal world; utilizing an array of tools and your imagination, you can let the laws of physics rule Bob to explore this quirky floating dreamscape and make it your own. The goal is to escape the dreams by solving open-ended puzzles using nothing but your own wits.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. solidslug

solidslug 2016 Game Completionist

This is worth it for oblivion and fallout 3 on there own. I enjoyed the first warhammer game. Was just 2 hard

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Kail1967

Might give Oblivion another try, didn't get into it much the first time I played it.

4. solidslug

It may look a bit dated. Sure that and fallout 3 are X enhanced

5. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Vermintide 2 was on my radar, but after how hard the last one was, I wasn't rushing to buy it, so perfect that it's on this.

Tried Oblivion before I enjoyed for those types of games, so tempted to give that a look at some point.

solidslug likes this.
  6. solidslug

Fallout 3 is good also

7. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Think I played that before I was interested in that type of game, so might as well give that a go at some point too.

solidslug likes this.
  8. lankz92

lankz92 Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Fallout 3 is awesome but im still waiting on the remaster. Its probly aged alright tho.

Oblivion is very good, my first trip into the elder scrolls. Didnt finish it tho as id watched a friend do the last hour and i wasnt far off so i left it lol.

solidslug likes this.
  9. Ficklered

Ficklered Best Intro

Some decent offerings there. Already got and put substantial hours into Oblivion and Fallout, Done quite a bit of Dirt 4, good game though. Of what I haven't tried I have always fancied dipping a toe into Abzu, might give Vermintide a go too.

10. LastRytes

LastRytes Grammar Nazi 2016 Game Completionist

I think I’ll do oblivion.

solidslug likes this.
  11. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Abzu is kinda an underwater Journey , I loved it, some may think its its more art than gaming though
    Vermintide 2 has been getting great reviews on PC and really enjoyed the beta on the X, should be great in co op
    Dirt 4 , what i have played so far is really good
    So far seems a decent month for game pass

12. Kail1967

Started playing Abzu last night, haven't a clue what the hell i'm supposed to be doing but the hour or so I played I really enjoyed. Reminds me a little of Flower on PS4, the art style and music on both I love.

13. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Think I'll download dirt 4 really enjoyed what I played of it on the PS4

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14. Heatster101

Heatster101 Staff Member

Guess that was just the intro screen then :D:D:D

I'm enjoying it so far, different events mix things up a bit

Djchristy likes this.