1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Match

Discussion in 'Challenge Us' started by I-Wolf, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I-Wolf

I-Wolf New Member

Hello Oldies :)

Im Jay from LMZF, another older gaming community in the UK. Looking for possible clan match on blops2 ps3 for my clan.
    Would you be interested in hooking up?

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Hi

I'm sure we could get a team together for this. I will however point out that we only play for fun and have limited skill, so if you're after competition, that's probably not us :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

3. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Speak for yourself baz lol "Limited skills" ;)
    #MessageFromTheProGamer

4. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Sorry, in your case its zero skills!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

5. I-Wolf

I-Wolf New Member

Nothing serious, just going through similar communities like ours having a laff & killing eachother :cheer2: We are all between 30-50. Although some of us do play a lot (but thats to avoid the missus and her bloody jeremy/springer/soaps she insists on watching every frikkin night after work in my case :nerd:)
    Was looking for possible Sunday 9pm or if you prefer a midweek game same time. Carnt do Fri or Saturday nights though.
    6v6 on core, and if you want over 2 legs we host with maps modes one week then vice versa.

Great collection of smilies by the way

:behindsofa: