1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burnout Paradise Remastered Out March

Discussion in 'Racing' started by TalllPaul, Feb 20, 2018.

1. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Nobody thought that, Forza Horizon looks way too good for a remaster to get anywhere near.

2. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Then people shouldn't be to worried about the look of a 10 year old game. And just focus on how it plays.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

If that was the case, people could just buy a cheap 360 copy and play the backwards compatible version.

When a title gets a remaster, particularly one like this that promises 4K, you expect more from it. Not as far as today's graphics, but enough to warrant the asking price.

4. Djchristy

Djchristy COD Hater Worst FPS Player Useless Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

Top Poster Of Month

Minecraft is in 4k and look how that looks. Visuals aren't everything Baz I'd be more worried about how it plays.
    Backwards compatibility is an Xbox thing if people want to play the Xbox 360 version and are happy with how it plays then that's definitely what they should do.

PS4 owners will get more out of this remaster I'd say due to having no access to the old version. If it plays good and looks decent ill be happy enough paying for the game with all its DLC included

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. HomerRamone

HomerRamone Member

But surely the 360 BC version isnt just the 360 one running on XB One either. There something goes on there with the graphics that makes it look better than it did. Not sure if there just some automatic resampling going on there or if because they get patched to make them work the improvments are "baked" into that data you actually get when you download on xb1.

I think in this instance that probably isnt going to help the sales on xbox.

Deffo a plus for PS owners though... Until they put it on PS Now of course :D

Djchristy likes this.