1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Ninja Bear

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SilentShadow777, Oct 3, 2017.

1. SilentShadow777

SilentShadow777 Always around

Hey, I was talking to a friend of mine that wants to join Gaming Oldies, I play with him most nights, he is in his 50's i think and is my Father-in-law

his psn is BIG-NINJA-BEAR

if someone could drop him a clan invite it would be very much appreciated

2. BazTardoUK

BazTardoUK Baz Blatter Staff Member Sterling Toss Award Pour me... another Most likely to pass out at a meetup Most likely to Rage Quit Game Night Host 2016 Game Completionist

If he fills his details out on here it will pop up for one of admins to accept him. I'll keep an eye out.

3. Blue__1981

Blue__1981 Best FPS Player

Anyone looking to join the clan needs to make a welcome post on here before getting approved. It's the only rule we have

Djchristy likes this.
  4. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

He needs to sign up on the forum and post a hello. Once that is done, a clan request can be considered, not before.

This time around we will expect a degree of involvement with the GOs community (both gaming and forum/discord) for clan membership.

Clan membership is being more stringently policed and the roster is subject to periodic scrutiny moving forwards. We reserve the right to kick anyone who we feel hasn't held up their end of the bargain regarding community involvement. The benefits of clan membership are both tangible and significant so a little effort in return is not an unreasonable position to take. There are no free rides

5. Blue__1981

Blue__1981 Best FPS Player

Last takes great pleasure in kicking people as he showed last night :D

6. LastRytes

LastRytes Grammar Nazi 2016 Game Completionist

I don't even care. If they don't take part in the forum and / or the destiny community, then membership will be swiftly revoked.

schatuk likes this.
  7. SilentShadow777

SilentShadow777 Always around

How active would he need to be on forums. He is t very into all the online message boards and stuff

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

8. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

There are 3 ways to interact with us. On console through fireteam or chat, through discord or through the forum. As long as he is slightly active in 1 of those it's all good