1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A request

Discussion in 'Trophy Hunters Area' started by schatuk, Feb 13, 2014.

1. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

I need only 3 trophies on FIFA for plat

1) Finish a season in online friendlies
    2) Win a seasons match in Pro Clubs
    3) Matchday challenge on World Class

Now number 3 is just a case of wait until a doable challenge appears. I'm after a hand with 1 and 2. For 1, I just need one person for about 20 mins tops - 2 minute halfs and 3 wins to complete a season (5 matches overall but a season ends once one player can't be caught) means it's quick. For 2 I'm open to offers, whether we do it in GOs club, or a different one doesn't matter to me at all (obv I'd come back to GOs after if I need to move for this)

Any help guys?

2. morton027

morton027 Always around

If you want to join in with PGO one night we should get that win for you within a few games max.

3. schatuk

schatuk Staff Member Voted Best Admin By Members Outstanding Contribution to GOs 2016 Game Completionist Most Helpful Member

Awesome Mort. Just let me know when.

4. morton027

morton027 Always around

Will do mate, very likely to be on clubs Saturday night if not before. Will send an invite to our party chat when we are on.

5. schatuk